We have an immediate need for additional licensed electricians. Our primary focus is HVAC temperature controls while supplying our customers with electrical services as needed. Our projects are diverse and widespread including municipal buildings, pharmaceutical, agricultural grow facilities, and military bases. Our projects, both public and private are located throughout the commonwealth.
- Install HVAC control wiring and systems
- Communicate with project foreman regarding production schedule, scope changes, and material needs
- Assist project foreman in coordinating with other trades prior to and during installation process
- Adhere to contract scope, specifications, safety and code
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a journeymen or master electrician.
- Work with team members to solve field issues
- Troubleshoot control systems
- OSHA 10
- Massachusetts Journeymen or Masters License
- Valid driver’s license
- Competitive hourly salary
- Comprehensive benefits package