Senior Building Automation Controls Technician
- Provide service, repairs, and preventive maintenance procedures to HVAC control systems including controllers, networks and peripheral devices.
- Development and test software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements.
- Provide direct customer support during the initial installation, programming, and maintenance of BAS Systems.
- Review and understand project plans and specifications to accomplish project goals and objectives.
- Perform point to point check-out and work with commissioning personnel to ensure the system is working as designed.
- Program, load and commission system and network-level controllers as required.
- Provide field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software.
- Assist in the design and configuration of building control systems as defined by contract documents.
- Create flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
- Provide mentor-ship to field and technical staff on complex building automation systems.
- Provide sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings.
- Assist with job layouts and bid proposals.
- All other duties related to the installation, commissioning and servicing of building controls and facilities management systems and energy management systems, as assigned.
- Candidate should possess a solid understanding of HVAC, DDC electrical control systems and basic computer hardware and software skills along with strong technical and communication skills.
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite applications, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
- Johnson Controls Metasys and Facility Explorer, Tridium Niagara Certification.
- 5 Years Experience in related roles.
- Mechanical skills and ability to use tools to troubleshoot, repair and install control devices.
- Competitive hourly salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.